Sustainable Investment Forum North America 2022
The Largest Finance Forum during Climate Week NYC in September, in partnership with UNEP-FI.Returning for its 7th edition during Climate Week New York in September 2022, Climate Action’s Sustainable Investment Forum North America, in official partnership with UNEP Finance Initiative (UNEP FI), will be an online and in-person event. The Forum will welcome a large online interactive audience of asset owners and managers, banks, development institutions, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs looking to drive meaningful change in sustainable finance during virtual Climate Week NYC, and provide an online environment to grow and continue to engage with the sustainable finance community. The virtual edition of the Forum will be THE online meeting place for the finance community during Climate Week New York. Key themes are to be announced soon. Last year's themes:
- Greening an inclusive recovery and financing a sustainable future - how to push for a net-zero economy during a global health crisis and
- economic downturn
- Globalisation and the pressure for change: evaluating responsible investment strategies in the North American region in line with geopolitical trends
- The current state of the ESG landscape in North America- has the pandemic coupled with a Biden Presidency increased the demand for
- ESG investing?
- The material impact of deforestation and biodiversity loss – managing financial risk of deforestation to minimise systemic risk across portfolios and asset classes
- Mainstreaming ESG- driving the climate change agenda and meeting UN SDGs
- How to contend with greenwashing and impact washing - Separating fact from greenwashing
- Transparency and reporting on ESG risks for different asset classes – equity and fixed income
- The role of quant, big data, and AI in improving transparency in ESG in a post-pandemic economy
- Is there a need for a global taxonomy to meet 2050 targets and drive a green, and resilient recovery? The benefits of adopting TCFDs
September 21, 2022
September 23, 2022
New York, USA
UN Environment Programme
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.