UN Adaptation Gap Report 2020
The fifth edition of the UNEP Adaptation Gap Report looks at progress in planning for, financing and implementing adaptation – with a focus on nature-based solutions.
- Published on : 14th January, 2021
- Published by: UN Environment Program
- Source website: https://www.unep.org/resources/adaptation-gap-report-2020
- Author(s): UN Environment Program Download option
- Highlight: Climate adaptation is now widely embedded in policy and planning across the world, but levels of engagement and the quality of instruments are vastly different from country to country. Adaptation action is critical to enable both public and private actors to prepare for and respond to the impacts of climate change.
- Keywords: Adaptation Gap Report, UN Adaptation Gap, Adaptation Gap Full Report
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.