Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2022
5th Annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe, in partnership with UNEP FI | 26 April - In-Person Hybrid | 4-5 May - Online.Growth in Europe can be driven by Europe Climate change is causing a fundamental reshaping of our financial systems, but investors can maximise their contribution to the net zero economy, whilst generating larger returns for people and the planet. In partnership with UNEP-FI, Climate Action hosts the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe for its 5th annual edition. The Forum will feature three days of online sessions, panels and keynotes, and one day of in-person networking and roundtables. The Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2022 will examine the need for central governments to direct capital for a greener, inclusive recovery and redirect fiscal policy towards resilient, sustainable growth. Past Speakers:
- Chris Faint Head of Department, Climate & Small Mutuals Division, Bank of England
- Eva Halvarsson, CEO, Andra AP-fonden (AP2)
- Geraldine Ang, Senior Policy Analyst, Green Finance & Investment, OECD
- Heike Reichelt, Head of investor relations and sustainable finance, World Bank
- Joël Prohin, Head of Investment Management Department, Asset Management Division, Caisse des dépôts
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Olivier Guersent, Director General, European Commission
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director Sustainable Finance, Institute of International Finance
- Sylvie Préa, Group Director of Corporate & Social Responsibility, Société Générale
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO, Pension Danmark
- Marja Nykänen, Deputy Governor, Bank of Finland
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP-FI.
April 26, 2022
May 5, 2022
Hilton London Bankside and Online
UN Environment Programme
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.